Did you know that most people have never heard of Minimally Invasive, Image-guided Procedures (MIIPs) to treat disease, even if one could save their life!
100% of your donation to the Interventional Initiative goes to support our mission to increase awareness with the public about MIIPs treatment options?
Here's how you can help!
There are 5 easy ways make your tax-deductible donation:
1) Donate via PayPal - click the Donate button below.
2) Donate via credit card using our authorized merchant account below. We accept most major credit cards.
3) Donate by check. Please make your check out to the Interventional Initiative and send it to the address below:
The Interventional Initiative
4400 Keller Avenue, #195
Oakland, CA 94605
3) Donate publicly-traded securities directly to the Interventional Initiative's brokerage account. This option allows you to donate appreciated stock without paying taxes on the gain. For more information send an email to email@example.com.
4) Shop! Transform everyday shopping into donations to the Interventional Initiative!
Amazon Prime Shoppers can support the Interventional Initiative by shopping at
Select Interventional Initiative as your charity and start shopping! The Interventional Initiative will automatically receive 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
Now that's something to smile about!
THANK YOU TO ORGANIZTIONS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED OUR MISSION!
THE STAKEHOLDERS were the first to conceive of and fund the documentary series and the mission.
THE VISIONARIES have offered significant support in the early days of our mission and have made multiple donations and/or supported events.
THE BELIEVERS have made a major donation to the Interventional Initiative.
THE CO-HOSTS supported a community event with the Interventional Initiative
THE SUSTAINERS have made annual contributions to support the continued production of the documentary series and other initiatives.
THE SUPPORTERS have made a contribution to the Interventional Initiative.
Your donation could save a life!
Help us empower the public with information about the life-changing value
of minimally invasive, image-guided procedures (MIIPs)!